This association is located in the suburbs of Cusco in the human settlement “Hermanos Ayar” formed by 200 families of precarious housing, who face big difficulties as poor basic services as well as social problems as a result of their high unemployment, alcoholism, or violence among others.
– Any school material for children from 0 to 6 years old will be welcome.
– Books for school library (new or second-hand)
– Toys for the classrooms from 0 to 6 years.
Clothes and shoes:
– Clothing for children from 0 to 6 years old.
– Footwear for children from 0 to 6 years old.
– We would be delighted that you could accompany us both in the mornings giving school support to children up to 6 years of age, and in the afternoons in the group of mothers where we empower the empowerment of women through craft workshops and handicrafts : Knitting in crochet, sticks, embroidery …
– We would like you to give us ideas for workshops for children or for moms. All help will be welcome.
Waiting for you to come 🙂
Sector Puquin, Distrito de Santiago, Cuzco
Distrito de Santiago (9.446,26 km) 084
Si nos escribes estaremos encantados de recomendarte sitios de interés, así como lugares menos turísticos :)